The attorneys of Lukins & Annis have many years’ experience counseling banks, credit unions, savings and loan associations, and a variety of non-depository financial institutions. We represent these institutions in every aspect of the credit cycle and in all aspects of their business.
Lukins & Annis attorneys have access to the firm’s substantial business mergers and acquisitions, tax, construction, environmental, and real estate practices. Because of this, Lukins & Annis offers financial institutions legal advice and solutions that are both sophisticated and practical.
Our Creditor Rights Practice Group offers:
- Representation of Creditor’s Rights in Bankruptcy
- Garnishments Commercial Law
- Secured Transactions
- Negotiable Instruments
- Litigation, including lender liability matters
- Loan structure advice and documentation
- Review and negotiation of secured and unsecured commercial loans/letters of credit, and other credit facilities