We hire talented individuals who exhibit excellent work ethic and a “client first” mentality, which is our philosophy at Lukins & Annis. Our firm works in a wide variety of practice areas, allowing you to develop your skills as a professional in a challenging yet equally rewarding environment. If you’re searching for a rewarding law firm career, consider applying to join our dedicated team.
Current Job Openings:
Lukins & Annis Attorneys are seeking a full-time, senior-level associate or junior-partner/of-counsel attorney to join our litigation team in our Coeur d’Alene, Idaho office. Our mission is to create long-term partnerships with every client.
We are looking for a passionate attorney with the skills to develop strategies and implement solutions that lead to our clients’ success. We would like to encourage attorneys who would like more information about this job position to contact us. We will happily keep inquiries private if there are concerns about your current employment situation.
This position is in the heart of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, a beautiful lake community with spectacular sunsets, carefree atmosphere, and vibrant downtown. Lukins & Annis also offers a generous compensation and benefits package.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in litigation.
- Ability to handle multiple matters independently and interact directly with clients on a variety of issues such as commercial and business litigation, construction law, real estate litigation, contract disputes, easement, and access disputes.
- Dedication to developing strong local partnerships with the local community and our clients.
To be considered for this position you must submit: cover letter, resume, law school transcript, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff & Administration
We’re looking for skilled, professional, and knowledgeable people with a “can-do,” team-oriented attitude to fill our law firm jobs. Our staff positions include Paralegals (commercial, corporate, estate planning, and litigation) and Legal Assistants (business and litigation). Our administrative positions include Accounting, Information Systems, Law Librarian, General Services, Human Resources, and Marketing. If you’re interested in joining the Lukins & Annis team, please review our job openings and submit an application.
Current Job Openings:
Great insurance benefits, good work/life balance, team atmosphere, three-weeks PTO to start, 401k and profit sharing.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This non-exempt position provides administrative support to attorneys within the Firm. Litigation Legal Assistants (LLA) work closely with assigned litigation attorneys, performing administrative duties and assisting in some legal tasks. LLA will assist with litigation research and writing, but do not have permission to give legal advice.
- Provides administrative support by timely producing, from transcription or draft, legal documents, correspondence, and forms; proof reading, revising, and finalizing documents; and photocopying and scanning materials. May draft standard documents, correspondence, memoranda, and other documents at the direction of attorney.
- Provides client assistance by answering phones, taking messages, providing information regarding the status and progress of the client’s case/matter, and receiving clients and visitors.
- Ensures efficient receipt and delivery of mail, faxes, and documents by opening, date stamping and distributing incoming mail/faxes; by sending out or ensuring timely service/filing of mail and documents via the mail or by arranging for special delivery service; follows up as necessary to make sure of timely delivery.
- Maintains client files, ensuring organization and completeness.
- Assist attorneys in coordinating discovery.
- Electronically filing documents in various courts.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of court rules and federal, state, and local statutes and codes as applicable.
- Communicates by telephone with court staff, clients, opposing parties, attorneys, health care providers, governmental entities, and others.
- Assists litigation attorneys in time management by maintaining calendar, task and deadline reminders using Firm’s calendaring system; schedules and coordinates appointments, as needed; arranges for conference rooms for meetings; sets up multi-person phone conferences; may make travel arrangements for attorneys.
Litigation legal assistant experience is required. Legal assistant coursework is desirable and may substitute for some experience.
Our law firm jobs in Spokane, WA, Coeur d’Alene, ID and Moses Lake, WA all offer excellent benefits. At Lukins & Annis, we work together as a team and support one another as we work in a variety of practice areas on challenging cases. We enjoy each other’s company both in and outside the office; if you’re looking for a supportive work environment, we encourage you to apply.
- Competitive salaries
- Paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance & LTD programs
- 401(k) with matched contributions
- Profit sharing plan
- Generous holiday and PTO benefits
- Extensive training opportunities
Summer Associate Program
Our Summer Associate Program allows law school students to experience a law firm job. Summer associates work directly with Lukins & Annis attorneys and assist them with current cases.