Hannah G. Kitz
I have read the disclaimer and understand that Lukins & Annis, P.S. is not my legal counsel at this time.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Business and Corporate
- Real Estate
- Entity Formation
- Intellectual Property
- City of Spokane Parks and Recreation Board Member
- Land Use Committee Member
- Riverfront Park Committee Member
- CALI Award of Excellence in Real Estate Transactions
- Pro Bono Distinction, Gonzaga University School of Law
- Washington Bar Association Member
- Idaho Bar Association Member
Hannah’s broad-based transactional practice is focused on commercial real estate development in the Pacific Northwest. She specializes in acquisitions, dispositions, business formation and restructuring, finance, joint ventures and securities related work. In her day-to-day practice, Hannah prepares and negotiates purchase and sale agreements, asset purchase agreements, commercial leases, land use agreements, formation documents for entities and common interest communities, principal placement memorandums, subscription agreements and other contracts related to real estate and business matters.