Environmental Law & Regulations
Whether you are an individual, small business, or large corporation, this highly complex area of environmental law and regulation can affect you. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of environmental and land use law, including those dealing with hazardous waste, environmental permits, natural resources, water rights, and litigation arising from the array of complex federal and state laws and regulations.
Our Environmental Law and Regulations Practice Group offers:
- Representation of a large number of homeowners and businesses against municipalities in environmental impact and permitting actions
- Representation of farmers involved in field burning litigation also involving legislation to ban burning
- Representation of companies involved in federal or state actions in Superfund clean-up litigation
- Representation for insureds against insurers over coverage for environmental claims
- Defending large and small business owners in connection with alleged pollution claims, including mines, manufacturers, dry cleaners and gas stations