Clinton A. Marvel
AREAS OF EMPHASIS
- Coordinate the financial, human resources, information technology and marketing operations of Lukins & Annis.
Clint has twelve years of accounting and finance experience within the financial services industry and six years of financial management and systems development experience for a medium-size manufacturer. His experience also includes twelve years of financial management experience for regional and national public accounting and wealth management firms.
- Eastern Washington University, M.B.A., Business Administration, 1995
- Eastern Washington University, B.A., Professional Accounting, 1982
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, State of Washington, 1991
- American Institute of CPAs, Washington Society of CPAs
- Past Director – EWU MBA Alumni Steering Committee
- Past Director & Vice-Chairperson, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Inland Northwest Chapter; Past Director of the Greater Northwest Chapter
- Past Director & Treasurer, KSPS Public Television