Whether you are an individual, small business, or large corporation, this highly complex area of regulation can affect you. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of environmental and land use law, including those dealing with hazardous waste, environmental audits, natural resources, water rights, and litigation arising from an array of complex federal and state guidelines.
A sampling of matters include:
- Representation of a large number of homeowners against municipalities in an environmental nuisance action
- Representation of farmers involved in field burning litigation also involving legislation to ban burning
- Representation of mining companies involved in federal action in Superfund clean-up litigation
- Representation for insureds against insurers over coverage for environmental claims
- Defending small business owners in connection with alleged pollution claims, including dry cleaners and gas stations