L&A proudly continues a long tradition of offering the services of attorneys who possess advanced tax law degrees. We represent clients in both state (Washington, Idaho, and Oregon) and federal tax matters, before taxing authorities and the IRS, as well as in court involving tax controversy matters.
- Providing family and business planning; income and death tax avoidance planning
- Entity formation and dissolution of trusts, partnerships, LLCs (limited liability companies), and corporations
- Advice to farmers and agricultural enterprises (Bureau of Reclamation and FSA), along with guidance on inheritance and gifting matters
- Complex estate planning for wealthy individuals, including GST planning and special needs trusts
- Successfully provide defense counsel for individual in a criminal tax evasion matter
- Representation of a variety of private foundations, from formation to operations, including scholarship grants to individual students at multiple educational institutions