Areas of Emphasis
- Corporations and Business Entities
- Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Purchase & Sale of Real Property
- Health Care
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington
- State of Colorado
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2004
- University of Washington, B.A. English, 2000
Professional Background / Biography
- Mr. Romberg's practice focuses on a broad range of real estate and corporate transactions. His real estate experience includes representing both landlords and tenants negotiating commercial leases; representing sellers and buyers in a broad range of propertyacquisitions and dispositions; and working with lenders and borrowers to assemble creative financing solutions.
- Mr. Romberg's real estate experience also includes negotiating easements, condominium documentation, deeds of trust, promissory notes, guarantees, estoppel certificates, subordination and non-disturbance agreements, recognition agreements, ground leases and subleases, reviewing title and survey work and structuring loan workouts.
- His work on corporate transactions includes assisting clients with choice of entity and entity formation, buy-sell agreements, contract drafting, shareholder agreements, employment agreements and non-compete/non-solicitation contracts. Mr. Romberg has acquired significant expertise representing doctors, dentists, veterinarians and other health care professionals, handling the complex issues faced by individual practitioners and groups, including issues relating to real estate, corporate structure, regulatory compliance and employment issues.
- In addition to health care professionals, Mr. Romberg also has significant experience representing restaurant industry clients, from representing a publicly traded multi-billion dollar national operator, to local restaurant concepts.